[Slackbuilds-users] Audacity 2.0

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:34:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Luis Henrique F. Cardoso de Mello
<lmello.009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not able to compile Audacity. The configure script complains that it
> cannot find wxWidgets... but I have it compiled and installed wxGTK via
> sbopkg!

The other option is to use wxPython rather than wxGTK but if my memory
does not fail you can not have both installed at the same time, so
remove wxGTK, install wxPython and try to build, once again, Audacity.

--
-
hba | Antonio Hernández Blas | México, Mx.