[Slackbuilds-users] Audacity 2.0

Luis Henrique F. Cardoso de Mello lmello.009 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:26:51 UTC 2012

Ok, here's the relevant part:

"
checking for wx-config... /usr/local/bin/wx-config
configure: Checking that the chosen version of wxWidgets is 2.8.x
configure: error: Unable to locate a suitable configuration of wxWidgets
v2.8.x or higher.
The currently available configurations are listed below.  If necessary,
either
install the package for your distribution or download the latest version of
wxWidgets
from http://wxwidgets.org.

     Default config is gtk2-unicode-2.9

   Default config will be used for output
"

So the configure script looks for wx-config in /usr/local/bin... how do
I make it search/point to /usr/bin/wx-config?