[Slackbuilds-users] libreoffice 3.6.3? (SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 78, Issue 1)

Martin Matějek matejek.martin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:32:58 UTC 2012

Dne 2.11.2012 01:54, Ben napsal(a):
> Looks like libreoffice 3.6.3 has just been released, but sbo still has
> 3.6.1 (which doesn't work because the link was changed). Any plans to
> update?
>
> Thanks,
> -Ben

I'm not a maintainer of that SlackBuild, but I may have solution for
this. As it's stated at Slackbuild page, LibreOffice moves old-stable
releases to /old directory at their FTP (beware that not every mirror
does this) including stable releases. Only with slight change in version
numbers. Stable releases have versions like 3.6.3 and release candidate
versions adds suffix (RC number) like 3.6.3.2. Which is in fact the same
release.
Maybe simple change in URL from /libreoffice/stable/$VERSION to
/libreoffice/old/$VERSION.$RC would solve the problem.

Martin