[Slackbuilds-users] Updates enquiry

xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org
Sun Nov 4 19:47:03 UTC 2012

On Sunday 04 November 2012 12:34:42 Marcin Herda wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> First of all, thank you all for great work and another set of wonderful
> updates.
>
> My questions is related to the submission procedure at the moment.
> According to the slackbuilds.org website:
>
> /"Submissions are still closed. We'd like to rest a bit before we hit
> the daily grind again... /"
>
> ... which obviously is understandable as the SlackBuilds team are only
> human beings and need to rest from time to time:). For that reason I
> have been waiting with my updates (both bug fixes and version updates)
> for the submissions to be officially open. With yet another set of
> updates, I've started wondering if I've missed something? Are the
> submissions open now?
>
> Thank you for clarification.
>
> Kindest regards
> Marcin Herda

No you have not missed anything, even though we are taking a break
we are still fixing bits and pieces. Submissions will be opened soon.

As a reminder to all maintainers ALL submissions MUST be based off
the latest approved copy from our repo, this includes README, *.info,
and slack-desc files.

--dsomero