[Slackbuilds-users] submission not accepted as "package in pending queue", but not listed in /pending

Aleksandar Samardžić asamardzic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:00:17 UTC 2012

Just uploaded updated SlackBuilds for Enlightenment window manager,
and corresponding dependencies.  There is a new dependency introduced
recently, and that's "eio" library; however, when I tried to upload
corresponding archive through submission form, the forms replied that:
  File exists; a submission by the name 'eio' is already pending approval.
However, the package is not listed under slackbuilds.org/pending.

About month ago, I sent updated SlackBuilds, after previous upstream
release, to Erik (through e-mail as submission form was closed at that
time).  Seems to me that these updates eventually found its way into
the repo, but that eio is not (yet) put there...  In any case, I'm
attaching latest version of SlackBuild for eio - this one should be
put into the repo, as it refers to current latest upstream version.

Regards,
Alex