[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg depends on texi2html?

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:37:36 UTC 2012

2012/11/14 occam <occam at internode.on.net>:
> What have I missed, or is the SB text for ffmpeg incomplete?
> Trying to build ffmpeg (to be used in Digikam), I was stopped by this error
> message:
>
> bash-4.2# sh ffmpeg.SlackBuild
> Could not find texi2html! Please make sure to have tetex or texlive
> installed
> and that texi2html is in PATH.

Anwser is in the FAQ:
http://slackbuilds.org/faq/#su
22 -  I'm trying to build ffmpeg (or maybe something else), and the
script keeps erroring out due to a missing /usr/man directory (or
maybe missing tetex binaries that are installed). What gives?
You probably don't have the tetex binaries in PATH. See the relevant
section of our HOWTO page.

in short: use su -

--
Ozan, BSc, BEng