[Slackbuilds-users] Frei0r's homepage is "dangerous"

W. Dean Milner wdmilner at caisteal.net
Tue Oct 9 19:13:05 UTC 2012

On 2012.10.08 17:22, Doogster wrote:
> Regarding the following LQ thread:
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=4800614
>
> The homepage and official download links for Frei0r are apparently not
> currently safe. For now, I recommend the following URL changes:
>
> Homepage: http://freecode.com/projects/frei0r
>
> Source Download: http://ftp.dyne.org/frei0r/releases/frei0r-plugins-1.3.tar.gz

Might consider reading the whole thread past the first post.

--

W. Dean Milner

http://www.milner.ca
http://www.ve1cbf.ca

---

This communication is copyright by the author and all rights are
reserved. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received it in error, please immediately notify the sender and
destroy all copies. The opinions expressed in this communication are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position
or beliefs of any other entity.