[Slackbuilds-users] Some new slackbuilds and a broken download link for libmicrohttpd

Jasper Klein vliegendehuiskat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:41:12 UTC 2012

Hello list!

Today I noticed that the 0.9.13 source files of libmicrohttpd
mysteriously vanished from the GNU servers.

I updated the version and fixed that download link. You can find it in a
branch on my github repo: https://github.com/Vliegendehuiskat/slackbuilds

There's also an eclipse version update on there in a different branch.

There are also some new slackbuilds in other branches which can be added
to the slackbuilds.org repo if the admins like it.
To name a few of those:

  * wavemon
  * virtualbox-extension-pack (makes installation of Oracle's extension
    pack easier)
  * haskell-ligd
  * haskell-emgm
  * haskell-haha