[Slackbuilds-users] System-wide addons for Seamonkey and Firefox? (SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 76, Issue 3)

Martin Matějek matejek.martin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:25:20 UTC 2012

On 8.9.2012 01:32, Eric Hameleers wrote:

> I uploaded a language pack SlackBuild for firefox. You can use it to
> build a package for any supported language:
> http://slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/mozilla-firefox-l10n/build/
>
> I run "LANG=nl VERSION=15.0 ./mozilla-firefox-l10n.SlackBuild"  to build
> a firefox language pack. The build directory contains a README.1st which
> explains how to enable the new language after installing the language pack.
>
> Should not be hard to change this into a seamonkey script.
>
> Eric

Hi,

thanks a lot for that! I was wondering how to add another language to
Firefox. I actually thought that mozilla doesn't release language .xpi
files anymore.

I just want to note that LANG variable doesn't work because provided
slackbuild use PKGLANG variable. Otherwise it works fine. Could you
please correct that in README?

Regards
Martin