[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20130415.1 and .2

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 06:47:36 UTC 2013

On 15/04/13 23:51, Robby Workman wrote:
> Here's the new qemu-1.4.0, which should hopefully quell those
> "wtf is the difference and which one do I need?" questions
> that I so fondly recall wondering long ago (and have recently
> seen wondered again on this mail list)  :-)

Thank you Robby. Just wondering if the following line is still necessary
in the description:

"qemu-kvm achieves near native performances by leveraging the kvm-kmod
modules and executing the guest code directly on the host CPU."

Since qemu-kvm was the name of the old fork which is not relevant now -
and any web searches will lead to those pages, would a rephrasing such
as "When using kvm, qemu achieves near native ..." be a bit clearer?

Also, the kvm-kmod package description still makes reference to the
qemu-kvm package - specially the first paragraph.