[Slackbuilds-users] The latest jdk on slackbuilds.org

JB yochanon at lavabit.com
Tue Apr 16 11:18:32 UTC 2013

  It says that the mozilla plugin is no longer automatically activated.

  So...how does one 'activate' it? (I use Seamonkey but it's close enough to Firefox
  that those instructions will work for me)

--
"The Constitution was handed down to guide us by a bunch of wise old dead white guys
who invented our country! Now some flinch when I say that. Why! It's true-they were