[Slackbuilds-users] questions if the SlackBuilds team helped me with the Moria SlackBuild, and on the license in the template, etc.

David Melik dchmelik at hipplanet.com
Wed Aug 7 17:05:37 UTC 2013

I considered how to license my SlackBuilds. I just added the license in the template. However, I took over the Angband game SlackBuild in the last year or few, but the previous was unlicensed--what do I do? Also, someone who I think is on the SlackBuilds team helped me with the Moria game build, so can I make it copyright me and that person, or--if it cannot be found who it was--the team? Unfortunately I have no IRC log from talking to him, and I deleted much of my old email from both GMail and my hard drive.

David
http://www.cwu.edu/~melikd/