[Slackbuilds-users] Weirdness in acpica.SlackBuild

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Dec 4 06:53:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

One of the changes I add to all my SlackBuilds is adding 'set -e' at the
beginning, so I can make sure the slightest error will make it exit.
This works fine with my 150+ extra builds.

Curiously enough, acpica.SlackBuild compiles fine on Slackware 14.1, but
'set -e' makes it exit just after 'make'. And there's no error message.

Any idea what's going on here?

cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat