[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainer(s) needed for SlackBuilds

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Dec 7 02:48:21 UTC 2013

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote, On 07/12/13 02:40:

>> Blimey, that was quick!
>
> i announced it on #slackbuilds channel on IRC and he responded there

Ah, I see.

I might pop-in there soon, as wavemon (for me) still does not work
correctly on 14.1 - and nobody replied to me on the lists, so I will see
if someone can just do a double test for me.

I mailed the maintainer of current wavemon source, and he doesn't use
Slack nor could he really tell me how to debug ncurses stuff.

Haven't used IRC since the good old days pre-2004 :)

Nick
--
FSF Associate Member 5508
http://linicks.net/