[Slackbuilds-users] apcupsd (3.14.10) Slackware 14.1 64-bit Won't Start

Thomas Ronayne ronayne.thomas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 19:45:35 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 12:58 PM, Robby Workman wrote:
> Yay!  I see that we have the same UPS too :-)
> I've actually got a couple of them, and I plan to get another
> one at some point relatively soon - I've been quite happy
> with them.
>
> -RW

Hasn't been a bad unit (until this nonsense, anyway -- the system got
rebooted a bunch of times but it was the UPS that needed a boot). Got
that one at Staples at 50% off because there were new models (or some
dang thing) on the way. It replaced a Back-UPS 1500 that has a battery
that won't charge any more -- got a new battery ordered, that one will
closet mumbling to themselves. The things just seem to work... most of
the time.

Thanks again,

Thomas