[Slackbuilds-users] Request For Testing: Teamviewer 8 (Beta)

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sat Feb 16 14:09:28 UTC 2013

On 02/15/2013 06:26 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>>> It's out of beta as of now.
>
> Since it's now out of Beta, i have updated the script to reflect the changes
>
> I have also  updated the README:
>
> The 64-bit package now works in a native environment.

Not happening for me over here Willy. bummer, and I'm not inclined to
install multi-lib either.

What might I do regarding package creation with static libs or is that
likely to tank too?