[Slackbuilds-users] Notice of New Maintainer

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:37:36 UTC 2013

Admins,
This is a notification that I am passing my build scripts for quesoglc,
GLee, warzone2100, lightyears annd gpredict to my son David. He has been
taking interest in getting more involved in Slackware and we have been
working for the last few weeks on getting him to understand the scripts.
 Currently the contact e-mail address listed is my alternate e-mail as he
is too young for a gmail account and so I can approve all actions before
they are submitted to SBo.

Today he submitted the update scripts for all builds listed as taking over
maintenance, tuxkart which he is taking over from an orphaned state and the
warzone2100 version bump update.

If anyone is thinking of dropping maintenance of any games, my son would be
interested in taking them over as he is picky about quality and
will definitely test all builds prior to submission.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198