[Slackbuilds-users] RazorQt build problem...

JB yochanon at lavabit.com
Sat Jan 5 17:48:32 UTC 2013

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:49:26 +0100
Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> wrote:

> that doesn't seem to be the error, maybe is above in the build log.
> the only dependency not in a full install of Slackware is libstatgrab.
>
> Matteo

  Already had the libstatgrab installed before trying the razor build (sorry, I
  called it a requirement and meant dependency).

  Okay, I saw/found these also:

/usr/include/X11/extensions/Xdamage.h:26:39: fatal error:
X11/extensions/damagewire.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [razorqt-panel/plugin-tray/CMakeFiles/tray.dir/razortray.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/razorqt-0.5.1'
make[1]: *** [razorqt-panel/plugin-tray/CMakeFiles/tray.dir/all] Error 2

  and at the very beginning:

-- checking for module 'xdamage'
--   found xdamage, version 1.1.3
Package damageproto was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `damageproto.pc'

  What's damageproto, how do I install it and how do I add it to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH?

  JB

--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.  -Benjamin Franklin