[Slackbuilds-users] SLiM 1.3.5 problem

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:24:58 UTC 2013

Hey all,

When using SLiM 1.3.5 on my Slackware64 14.0 systems, the "numlock on"
configuration setting doesn't work.

I've tried this on three different 14.0 machines, and the same thing
happens on all three: "numlock on" doesn't do anything.

Reverting to SLiM 1.3.2 fixes this, and "numlock on" once again turn Num
Lock ON.

I've no idea if this problem is specific to my setup[1], if it's a bug in
1.3.5 itself, or if it is due to changes in the slackbuild script. I just
thought I'd let you know.

:o)
Thomas Løcke

[1] Full Slackware64 14.0 install on all three machines, kernel 3.4.43,
SLiM as login manager, xmonad as WM. Nothing else added or removed.