[Slackbuilds-users] No Unread Mails!!! :-)

Kees Theunissen C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
Fri Jul 12 17:46:04 UTC 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, Helmut Hullen wrote:

>Hallo, JB,
>
>Du meintest am 12.07.13:

>>   pffft! After only 13 years of using Linux (with gimp installed of
>> course) I only   just last week found out how to make a perfect
>> circle with it! <mutter><grumble>
>
>Where's the problem? You only need a wooden plate ("desktop"), a nail, a
>hammer and a mouse (no "cordless" mouse!).
>
>Hammer the nail half into the desktop, and make a knot (with an open
>loop) into the mouse cord. Throw the loop over the nail, and then you
>can rotate the mouse around the nail.
>
>Really old gardeners may know a similar process for making perfect
>circles in a garden, even without a computer. Maybe the tail of the
>mouse is a bit too short ...

Hmm. Not convinced yet.
I think there must be a better way.
When rotating my mouse around the nail -as described above- the cursor
only moved in the X-direction.  :-(
Did I something wrong?

Regards,

Kees Theunissen.

--
Kees Theunissen,  System and network manager,   Tel: +31 (0)30 6096724
Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy Research (DIFFER)
e-mail address:   C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
postal address:   PO Box 1207, 3430 BE Nieuwegein, NL
visitors address: Edisonbaan 14, 3439 MN Nieuwegein, NL