[Slackbuilds-users] SBo pyside upgrade

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:40:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As someone has noticed, the pyside packages are out of date and Chan is the
first one come to tell me there should be an update. And I think Chan might
be suitable for maintaining the scripts. So I would like to hand over the
maintainer to him/her.

The full conversion is attached below for reference.

--
Cheers,
Grissiom

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Kenneth Chan <kenneth.t.chan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sure. I think I can handle it, although I'm a beginner in Python.
>
> So what's the hand over ritual?
>

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chan,
>>
>> Thank you very much for using and improving that scripts. I'm no longer
>> use these packages anymore and would you take maintainership of those?
>>
>> If all things are done, you can submit them in
>> http://slackbuilds.org/guidelines/ and tell the admin the exchange of
>> the maintainers.
>>
>> Thank you very much again.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Grissiom
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Kenneth Chan <kenneth.t.chan at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there.
>>>
>>> Recently I tried to install with sbopkg these packages:
>>>
>>> shiboken
>>> pyside