[Slackbuilds-users] povray problem S64-current

Ivan Pavicevic ivanp84 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:48:27 UTC 2013

Thanks Mats, I'll remember that. Povray is only addition to Jmol for more
beautiful protein models, and I rarely use it. But, it is a useful info for
me, because I'm planning to write SB scripts for several biochemistry
related programs, and evenly to share with SB community.
Cheers, Ivan :)

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Mats Bertil Tegner <
mats.bertil.tegner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/08/2013 05:21 PM, Ivan Pavicevic wrote:
>
>> Thanks Greg! Finally, povray is here. I just quickly modifed SB script as:
>> elif [ "$ARCH" = "x86_64" ]; then
>>    SLKCFLAGS="-fPIC -lboost_system"
>>
>> to try if it works, but it's a good hint for povray.SlackBuild
>> maintainer to get a look at LDFLAGS.
>> Thanks again, and cheers :)
>>

> It also works if you add LIBS="-lboost_system" \ to the ./configure
> section of the SlackBuild scipt.
>
> Mats

If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost