[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Build Failure: Slackbuild easymp3gain

Karel Venken kven at sandbubble.org
Fri Jun 14 15:44:36 UTC 2013

unix_lists at f-m.fm wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, at 04:23 PM, Karel Venken wrote:
>> unix_lists at f-m.fm wrote:
>>> Sent this to maintainer a week ago but haven't heard back yet.

Indeed, apparently just starting lazarus is not enough. The problem is
(at least) the includelinks.xml in the ~/.lazarus which does not have
the necessary includes defined. This seems however to be solved when you
run the demo form from within the lazarus ide. Mine is (after stopping
lazarus) 1689 in stead of 98 bytes in size. Note with a correct
includelinks.xml, you do not have to copy the lcl, leave it in the
/usr/share/lazarus. Hope this helps.