[Slackbuilds-users] lighttpd & nginx

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Tue Jun 25 11:36:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013, Thomas Morper wrote:

> In November 2012 lighttpd 1.4.32 was released, containing a fix for a
> critical bug. The SlackBuild, however, is still at 1.4.31.

It's been two month and there has been neither an update nor a reply from
Paul (I tried contacting him off-list, too).

I don't want to take over maintenance as I'm in the process of migrating
everything to nginx (which fits my needs better), but lighttpd is a nice
webserver (easy to set up and well-documented) and shouldn't go
unmaintained.

Any lighty-users willing to step up?