[Slackbuilds-users] Openshot, mlt and frei0r

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Sat Mar 16 09:13:16 UTC 2013

On 16/03/2013, at 4:42 PM, Antonio Hernández Blas <hba.nihilismus at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

> The variable REQUIRES (in openshot.info) has "frei0r mlt pygoocanvas
> pyxdg" as value so it is indicating the correct build order ;)

The $PRGNAM.info  specification does not stipulate that entries in the REQUIRED field should be in build order and I'm happy with that.

If frei0r is already required for mlt, then the inclusion of frei0r in openshot.info is incorrect since it is not a first order requirement; it will be included in the build sequence because its already a requirement for mlt. I don't care myself - superfluous information does no particular harm - but so say the guidelines.

chris