[Slackbuilds-users] reiser4progs files need to be updated

kerickson at lavabit.com kerickson at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 28 01:01:43 UTC 2013

reiser4progs.info needs libaal added to the REQUIRES section, the README
needs to mention that reiser4progs depends upon libaal, and the slack-desc
and README both need to be changed so they don't claim that reiser4progs
includes libaal.

These changes need to be made because the original SlackBuild I uploaded
was for a package that included libaal. This was later split into two
packages, but the reiser4progs files I mentioned above never got updated
to reflect the split.

I am the maintainer of reiser4progs and libaal. I am sending this from my
new email address.

Thanks.