[Slackbuilds-users] Spotify SBo needs attention

KaMii lacielacie at rocketmail.com
Wed May 1 23:24:22 UTC 2013

Thanks, the 64 bit works for me, I did not have any splash graphics issues at all.  But the only problem I have is, it will not play any local files.  So, make sure you do not let it add any local files to your spotify list, because Spotify use a local file instead of its online file when loading a playlist.  I'm wondering if a codec or symlink lib is missing.  But it does not bother me too much as I use Rhythmbox for my local files.  Anyway, just wanted to confirm this works for a non-paid (free) account on spotify with a 64 bit architecture.