[Slackbuilds-users] Does rrdtool really need all the X libraries?

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu May 2 13:43:17 UTC 2013

* Sebastian Arcus <shop at open-t.co.uk> [2013-05-02 14:04:45]:

> On 02/05/13 09:40, Roger Brown wrote:
> >On Thu, 02 May 2013 09:32:12 +0100
> >Sebastian Arcus <shop at open-t.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >>Thank you. For the moment I trundled through all the packages it
> >>required and install them one by one. I'll keep your suggestion handy
> >>for next time I have to install it. Thanks again.
> >
> >You should look at sbopkg - among other things it lets you queue up the
> >dependencies and do the whole operation in one hit.
> >http://www.sbopkg.org/
> >
> Thanks Roger. I wasn't aware of sbopkg.

And there is a new helper script called 'sqg' in the contrib/ directory
in the the sbopkg SVN repo that will generate all the queuefiles for you
for the whole SBo repository or just a selected package with the
dependencies from the REQUIRES line in the right order.

https://code.google.com/p/sbopkg

--
Chess Griffin