[Slackbuilds-users] Fail2ban 0.9.0 available

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Mon May 13 00:50:56 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Sebastian Arcus <shop at open-t.co.uk> wrote:

> It seems that a new version of fail2ban (0.9.0) has been released few days
> ago - https://github.com/fail2ban/**fail2ban/branches<https://github.com/fail2ban/fail2ban/branches>
>
> What is the usual procedure at SBo - should I send an email to the
> maintainer to make them aware of the new version?

Yes, you can send him an e-mail.
I'm a maintainer of a few packages and personally I don't mind receiving
messages like that. It lets me know that someone is actually using what I
made :)

There is an intermediate version (0.8.8) in the READY queue on
SlackBuilds.org that will appear on the website with the next public update.

--
Niels Horn