[Slackbuilds-users] dwm README.CONFIG

Daniel Gazda daniel.gazda at email.cz
Mon May 20 11:58:22 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Yes I agree that dwm "package" is kind of weird but still it's nice to have
clean and consistent way of installing dwm. It's a pity that you don't have
time to maintain this. I can use your slackbuild, make minor modifications and
submit it to the slackbuilds.org (though I have no prior experience doing this)

Cheers, Daniel.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:40:15AM +0000,
slackbuilds-users-request at ... wrote:
>    9. dwm README.CONFIG (Daniel Gazda)
> Message: 9
> Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:18:27 +0200
> From: Daniel Gazda <daniel.gazda at ...>
> To: slackbuilds-users at ...
> Subject: [Slackbuilds-users] dwm README.CONFIG
>
> Hello,
>
> Following the steps in dwm/README.CONFIG for custom modifications of config.h
> leads to "Reversed or previously applied patch detected ...". I think the line:
> $ diff -u config.h config.def.h >> ../patches/config.patch
> should be:
> $ diff -u config.def.h config.h >> ../patches/config.patch
>
> Cheers, Daniel.
>
> P.S. dwm-6.0 was released

Hi Daniel,

I think you're correct.

The whole idea of a dwm package is kind of silly, of course. :)  Regardless,
I've run out of time to maintain this -- you're welcome to it, if you'd like.

Tom