[Slackbuilds-users] My slackbuilds for 14.1

Daniil Bratashov dn2010 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:15:05 UTC 2013

tested against 64-current with multilib
Academic
gwyddion OK, can be upgraded to 2.33 by simple version/md5sum update
wxmacmolplt OK, homepage is broken
(http://code.google.com/p/wxmacmolplt/ as reserve one)
ghemical OK
libghemical OK
mpqc FAILED to build with lapack-atlas as lapack, I'll better consider
it abandoned from now
mopac7 OK, but i'll prefer to abandon it from now

Libraries
libminizip OK, can be upgraded to 1.2.8 with some extra work, I'll
resubmit when it will be possible
liboglappth OK

I would like to abandon support of mpqc and mopac7, if somebody wants
to take over mantainership of it or use it, please send me a letter.

gwyddion and ghemical requires gtkglext built with pangox-compat,
ghemical may require extra patching if gtkglext will move to new version
(post-1.2.0, now it is fine)

WBR, Daniil Bratashov.