[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Sat Nov 9 21:52:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, Robby Workman wrote:

> If there are things on that checklist which you can confirm will
> build properly on both 32bit and 64bit Slackware 14.1, then we'd
> like to hear from you.  Reply to this message with a list of them,
> and we'll remove them from the checklist.

Actually, most of the SlackBuilds I feel responsible for have already been
taken care of (thanks!). That leaves me with:

  misc/par2cmdline
  perl/perl-Template-Toolkit
  network/proxymini

These build fine on 14.1 (tested on i486 and x86_64).

Some editing is needed for "network/exim": there's been a new Exim release
recently, thus the download link for 4.80.1 is no longer valid. You could
just change the link to point to the archived 4.80.1 release, but I'd
prefer to replace the SlackBuild with an updated one for 4.82.

Archived Exim 4.80.1 download link:
  ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/old/exim-4.80.1.tar.bz2

Updated SlackBuild for Exim 4.82:
  http://beingboiled.info/exim.tar.gz

Both versions build fine on 14.1 (i486 & x86_64).