[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Sun Nov 10 19:50:52 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013, Nick Warne wrote:

> > The previous man pages were outdated and the current man pages contain
> > Debian-specific changes that would have to be edited out

> Interesting - so is the 'owner' of the code debian or what?

The Exim developers provide their *excellent* documentation in several
formats, but not as man pages, so the man pages for the previous builds
were taken from Debian.

The current man pages contain some "Debianisms" that would have to be
edited for Slackware. It's no big deal, but it's something that has to be
taken care of for each release, so I decided against it.