[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Mon Nov 11 23:47:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, Robby Workman wrote:

> If there are things on that checklist which you can confirm will
> build properly on both 32bit and 64bit Slackware 14.1, then we'd
> like to hear from you.  Reply to this message with a list of them,
> and we'll remove them from the checklist.

Shorten the list for I've successfully built the following packages on
both 64- and 32-bit 14.1:

  haskell/*         (<- the complete tree!)
  development/darcs
  development/happy
  desktop/xmonad

Downloading and building was done in an automatic fashion. The resulting
"darcs" was able to read, upgrade and work on my (quite old) darcs
repositories.