[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Kees Theunissen C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
Tue Nov 12 05:43:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, Robby Workman wrote:

>Well, we don't know.  However, we do know that we could use some
>help.  Have a look at http://slackbuilds.org/CHECKLIST

I started with the head of the libraries/* list, including the
(optional) dependencies. The following packages build OK:

libraries/AMD/
libraries/BTF/
libraries/Botan/
libraries/CAMD/
libraries/CCOLAMD/
libraries/CEGUI/
libraries/CHOLMOD/
libraries/COLAMD/
libraries/UFconfig/

Regards,

Kees Theunissen.

--
Kees Theunissen,  System and network manager,   Tel: +31 (0)30 6096724
Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy Research (DIFFER)
e-mail address:   C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
postal address:   PO Box 1207, 3430 BE Nieuwegein, NL
visitors address: Edisonbaan 14, 3439 MN Nieuwegein, NL