[Slackbuilds-users] my Slackbuilds for the 14.1 repo

mailing at markhu.de mailing at markhu.de
Tue Nov 12 08:42:02 UTC 2013

Am 2013-11-11 17:37, schrieb Robby Workman:
>> development/newlisp
>> development/racket
>> there are updates available, I'm about to provide new
>> slackbuild-scripts for those updates.
>

> Send them to me directly if you'd like.
>
> -RW

Hi,

/development/racket
/development/newlisp

build on 14.1 and the links to the sources still work. So they may be
deleted from the checklist as well. I'll provide Slackbuilds for the new
versions of racket and newlisp when submissions to slackbuilds.org are
opened.

Not to forget: I want to say thanks to Robby and the others for all
your work on the new repository.

Regards

Markus