[Slackbuilds-users] Some working Slackbuilds

John alleytrotter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:22:38 UTC 2013

hello Javier
I am using the version in slackbuilds.org tiger-3.2.3 which includes the
patches as follows:
-9a030129ceceba715dff801f8229e66de62a8083.patch
-signatures.patch
-mkfilelst.patch
-tiger-3.2.3-build-fix.diff
-tiger-aide.patch
-tiger-makefile.patch
-tiger-sha512-1.patch
-zappasswd-3.2.3.patch
-zappasswd.patch
I can't offer much beyond that as this is my first attempt at using tiger
I have also attached the logfile for your consideration
thanks
john

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs at computer.org