[Slackbuilds-users] Mail delivery problem

Martin Matějek matejek.martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:48:23 UTC 2013

Hi list,

I recently tried to change my email address, but confirmation email
never arrived. Well, I did it the wrong way - unsubscribe and then
subscribe again - without noticing "change address" form, but the thing
is emails sent to gmail are delivered almost instantly (I just
subscribed with gmail again), while emails to gmx.com gets lost
somewhere along the road. At least I think so, because nothing ends
neither in inbox nor spam folders.

Could someone please look into mail server logs and try to figure out
what's wrong? The email in question is martin [dot] matejek [at] gmx
[dot] com

Thanks
Martin