[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

T3slider t3slider at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 00:08:12 UTC 2013

I have tested building my SlackBuilds on 32-bit and 64-bit Slackware
14.1 in a VM. I'm not really setup to test the functionality to make
sure it all works in a VM (2 require real network access and 1 makes use
of a Blu-ray drive) but it all looks good on the surface.

libraries/libsodium (this is already removed from CHECKLIST. There is an
update but the URL in git master is correct for 0.4.2)

multimedia/makemkv (there is an update but the URL in git master is
correct for 1.8.4)

network/dnscrypt-proxy (there is an update but the URL in git master is
correct for 1.3.2)

network/dnscrypt-wrapper
office/remind
office/wyrd

As mentioned, there are newer versions for libsodium, makemkv and
dnscrypt-proxy, but the sources tend to move around with newer releases
so the current (older) versions with permanent source links are probably
best left in place until submissions reopen since they build properly.

-T3slider