[Slackbuilds-users] CHECKLIST/desktop

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Sat Nov 16 03:11:03 UTC 2013

Hey,

Thanx for testing some of my slackbuilds. I'm "suffering" of chronical
lack of time these days so I didn't get around to do anything but a
quick test. I actually tried to mail the results, but claws-mail
crashed on me.

Out of the packages you tested from the "desktop" category:
> Built:
> desktop/screenfetch
> desktop/trayer-srg

Screenfetch is "noarch", so it should work on any arch (btw, update is
ready and waiting for SBo submissions to reopen). I tested trayer on
x86_64. Not only it builds, it also runs ok. :)

Bojan.