[Slackbuilds-users] CHECKLIST/office

Karel Venken kven at sandbubble.org
Mon Nov 18 20:05:53 UTC 2013

pdfedit does not build on x64

gcc complains about

/tmp/SBo/pdfedit-0.4.5/src/xpdf/xpdf/Object.h:209:3: error: a storage
class on an anonymous aggregate in class scope is not allowed
    mutable union {  // value for each type:

I manually intervened in the SlackBuild script to be able to remove the
'mutable' from the indicated file Object.h after which the build could
be finished. I found the resulting binary in src/gui/pdfedit which can
be started. I have never created a Slackbuild or worked with git so I am
not sure how to fix the patch to get the proper result. I'll try to
figure this out but maybe someone can pick this up.

K.