[Slackbuilds-users] xmms-status-plugin

Petar Petrov petar.petrov at student.oulu.fi
Sun Nov 24 11:29:26 UTC 2013

Hi guys

it seems there's a problem with another entry of mine: xmms-status-plugin... It builds and works fine on 32bit system, however on a 64bit it builds and installs the file

usr/lib64/xmms/General/libstatusdocklet.a

in stead of the proper "libstatusdocklet.so"

I do not know how to fix that, searched for a patch, but it seems none of the distros I checked ship this anymore. The last release was in 2005 anyways... So, either just remove it or mark x86_64 as UNSUPPORTED? It's a pity, but I guess I was the only one using it anyways.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i just didn't notice it earlier.

-petar