[Slackbuilds-users] Ekiga 4.0.1 for Slack 14.1 - compiling but not working

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 11:45:52 UTC 2013

I'm trying to install Ekiga 4.0.1 for Slack 14.1 (64bits). I've
installed the required dependencies (ptlib, opal). Ekiga compiles fine,
but then it refuses to start with the following error:

ekiga: error while loading shared libraries: libpt.so.2.10.9: cannot

The strange thing is that I don't have libpt 2.10.9 installed, but
2.10.10. I had 2.10.9 before, but I fully removed it and then installed
2.10.10 - all using SBo scripts. Then I removed Ekiga completely (and
checked it was gone) - and rebuilt it using the SBo scipt - several
times. I can't understand how can it still be looking for libpt 2.10.9,
when there was not such library on the system when it was compiled and
installed?