[Slackbuilds-users] MySQL Workbench

Richard Scott Smith pilbender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:06:48 UTC 2013

I bet that's it.  The new dependences.  Can't remember the error but I'll
try the new dependences first.

Also, since most of the builds are listing dependences in the readme now,
I'm  guessing you all should add those to the mysql workbench readme as
well.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Scott
On Nov 25, 2013 2:19 AM, "Willy Sudiarto Raharjo" <willysr at slackbuilds.org>