[Slackbuilds-users] Submission status

Andy Goth andrew.m.goth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 05:47:04 UTC 2013

I see submissions are currently closed.  Is there an estimate when
submissions will be open again?

Don't mean to add to anyone's workload, but I just created a SlackBuild
script for Fossil.  I'll be happy to send it to anyone who's interested
or would like to review it.  It's my first script, and I'm sure I did a
million things wrong.  Fossil tar.gz filenames and URLs don't contain
the version number, so I had to get a bit creative there.

--
Andy Goth | <andrew.m.goth/at/gmail/dot/com>