[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-319.49 and nvidia-legacy304 updates
Mats Bertil Tegner
mats.bertil.tegner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:12:45 UTC 2013
On 2013-09-30 21:41, King Beowulf wrote:
> nvidia updates are ready and I'll submit whenever SBo submissions
> reopen. For the impatient, or if you are effected by any of the bugs
> in the nvidia changelogs, you can grab tar-balls from the archives on
> either "master" or "14.0" branch:
> Testing of legacy304 appreciated; 319.49 works for me under 14.0
I've just tested your SlackBuilds with nvidia 319.60 under -current and
they seem to work. Below are the changes in 319.60:
======== Release 319 Entries ========
* Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash during the
initialization of new threads.
* Fixed a bug that caused the GPU and Memory clock frequencies for some
PowerMizer performance levels on Kepler boards to be reported
incorrectly in the nvidia-settings control panel.
* Fixed a bug that caused the X server to fail to start on certain
laptops when the boot display was on an external DisplayPort monitor,
for example if the laptop was booted while the lid was closed.
* Fixed a bug in nvidia-installer that caused the 32-bit libGL.la
libtool library file to be installed to the wrong location.
* Added support for the following GPU:
* GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM
More information about the SlackBuilds-users