[Slackbuilds-users] Suggestion for nvidia-driver page

Matteo Paoluzzi duwath at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:26:51 UTC 2013

Using sbopkg for nvidia-driver installation in my new Slackware64, I
found out that it failed extracting some missing archives. Those
archives are listed in nvidia-driver's slackbuild page, but only under
x86 architecture, thus preventing sbopkg from downloading them.

This is not only a sbopkg issue, because those archives are needed by
the slackbuild also on the x86_64 architecture, not only on x86, and
looking at the page as is at moment, it seems that those archives are
not needed under X86_64, which is wrong.

My suggestion is to list the .tar.bz2 archives ALSO under "Source
Download (64bit)" section.