[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned/Obsolete SlackBuilds

rneri at libero.it rneri at libero.it
Sat Sep 21 12:35:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,
after some hardware replacements & successful upgrade to 14.1beta, there are a
few SlackBuilds that I can't/don't need to maintain any longer, namely

system/avermedia-a867
I haven't this device anymore; I understand in kernel 3.10.12 it's managed by
module dvb_usb_af9035, so probably it should simply be removed from the 14.1
branch

network/rt5370
my D-Link DWA-125 USB device now works perfectly with stock module rt2800usb,
so I think also this SlackBuild can be removed from 14.1

network/b43-firmware
network/b43-fwcutter
network/b43legacy-firmware
I have also replaced this device so I'm unable to test any new version, if
anyone wishes to take these over they're welcome.

Thanks
Roberto