[Slackbuilds-users] Testers wanted for new slint installers

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Mon Apr 7 22:03:42 UTC 2014

Yes but that's my fault (the typo existed in the English text of that Slint installer), not a translation problem. New installers in http://slint.fr/testing are fixed.

>> woah, cfdisk is in spanish, didn't expect this...
If you set LANG to a Spanish locale  cfdisk in Slackware speaks Spanish as well ;)

On another topic, I can confirm that your modified style sheet give good results with an Iĥone as well, thanks again.

Didier