[Slackbuilds-users] berlios.de shutting down

LEVAI Daniel leva at ecentrum.hu
Sat Apr 19 16:14:57 UTC 2014

On szo, ápr 19, 2014 at 22:57:11 +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> - From Lensfun homepage i noticed that berlios developer will be ending
> its service by the end of April (can anyone confirm this news since i
> can't find the news on berlios' website?). If that's true, that means,
> some of the packages that was hosted on berlios will be moved out to
> another place (most probably is sourceforge or github).

http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?forum_id=39221

Given that my german is still acceptable, it seems that SF was already
in cooperation with berlios since 2012, and was mirroring the project
files. In one of the comments one can read that there is even a
possibility to "automatically" transfer the project files to SF before
the closure of berlios. However this doesn't apply to the wiki, issue
tracker and similar stuff.

Daniel

--
LÉVAI Dániel